Adjusters’ Crash Course on Water Heaters Webinar Recording
Avoid getting in hot water over a mishandled water heater claim, and don’t underestimate the importance of knowing the fundamentals of this complex equipment. To start, water heaters have specific codes and regulations that policyholders must follow. They also come in a variety of types and use various heating sources. These characteristics can impact which peril is more likely to damage certain water heaters. It’s critical adjusters understand why they make a difference before settling their next water heater-related claim.
We’ll delve into:
- The significance of water heater claims
- Types of water heaters and how they work
- Relevant water heater codes and regulations
- Typical equipment damages
- Real-life claim scenarios
Important: Pre-recorded webinars do not qualify for CE credit.