HVAC Fundamentals Webinar Recording
There are thousands upon thousands of HVAC claims filed every year. Odds are that you, as an insurance adjuster, are going to see at least one, if not many. You don’t need to be an HVAC technician to handle these claims, but you should be informed about the basics of HVAC equipment if you want to do so effectively and quickly (which helps keep your customers happy!).
HVACi conducts multiple webinars every year, and one such webinar is about HVAC Fundamentals for Adjusters. If you missed it, don’t worry! You can still watch the recording, which covers:
- The significance of HVAC claims for insurance adjusters and companies;
- How HVAC systems operate to heat or cool a conditioned space;
- The components and functions of the most common HVAC system: the split system;
- How different causes of loss can influence repair vs. replacement;
- How to identify and address questionable claims; and
- What EPA and DOE regulations actually say pertaining to HVAC systems.
This webinar is only 90 minutes (and you can pause it to watch in your own time), and it explains all of these facets of HVAC fundamentals in a straightforward, concise manner specifically designed to provide insurance adjusters with the information you need to know.
You can now watch our HVAC Fundamentals Webinar Recording by filling out the form provided.
IMPORTANT: Previously recorded webinars do not qualify for continuing education credit.
This education is brought to you by our sister company HVACi.