Get Your Copy of the StrikeCheck 2022 Annual Claims Report
Learn more about the assessment results for the nearly 300 different types of electronics and specialty items that your policyholders included in claims nationwide. Fill out the form to receive your copy of the StrikeCheck 2022 Annual Claims Report.
The StrikeCheck claims report illustrates trends about:
- Reported vs. actual causes of loss
- Average repair and replacement costs for dozens of different types of electronics and specialty equipment
- Equipment that is most vulnerable to specific perils, including high voltage surge, lightning, water, or wear and tear
- States and months that had the most losses
- Reported damages and assessment results from claims related to Hurricane Ian
- Findings from lightning verification reports
In addition to overall claims data, you can drill down to specific types of equipment to gain more insights about large appliances, consumer electronics, electrical service panels, water heaters, solar power equipment, and more.
The StrikeCheck 2022 Annual Claims Report is a resource for property insurance professionals to help you be more informed when making decisions carrier-wide and on individual claims.
Simply fill out the form to receive your copy.